This function allows managers and authorized users to control “who sees whom” with respect to the site team. This is very useful when it becomes necessary to hide the identity of certain team members or groups from other team members. For example, this feature can be used during the tendering process where all bidders can utilize the same site without ever knowing the identity of fellow bidders.
To modify Visibility Settings
- Select Site
- Go To Site Members
- Go to Settings -> Visibility Settings
- Select the appropriate confidentiality level
- Standard – All site members are visible to each other. This is the default setting.
- Controlled – All site members are hidden from each other. Site Team Manager can change individual visibility settings of Contact Groups and Work Groups from section which appears when you click Controlled option
- Click “Apply” button to save the changes