Site-Specific Special Privileges
Every team member has standard access to the site however, you can grant additional rights to team members using the Member Rights functionality.
To Grant Additional Privileges:
- Select Site
- Go To Site Admin
- Go to Settings -> Special Privileges
- There are four special site level privileges available
- Site Managers – Full Site Privileges
- Deputy Site Managers – Has same rights as Site Manager.
- Content Powerusers – Has access to all Content in the site. Can carry out all Actions (Add / Edit / Delete ) on content within Site.
- Team Managers – Can add/remove members to a site.
- To assign any of the above rights to Site Members, click “Edit” button located next to the Privilege
- Select site members by clicking on the corresponding checkboxes
- When your selection is complete, click “Apply” button located on top right corner of page