Security Policy has three options
- SSL Policy: Determines whether SSL has to be used while data transmission or not.
- Caching Policy: Certain files may be stored in the client’s web browser cache. Cacheable data will make accessing of content faster, although may be considered a security risk.
- Session Timeout Policy: This will allow you to determine that after what time of inactivity the session of the user will be timed out. Four options available are 30 minutes, 1 hour, 2 hour or Never
To change Security Policy
- Go to Admin (It is located in Admin drop down menu which is on top right corner of your workspace)
- Click on “Security Policy” on the left hand menu
- Change all the necessary details
- Click “Save” button