Password Settings has four options
- Complexity: Allows you to set Standard or Complex password structure. This will apply to all the user level passwords.
- Expiry: This option will require a user to change there password after a set time i.e. 30 days, 60 days, 90 days or Never Expire.
- Failed Logins: This will allow you to determine how many attempts a user has to login before blocking access 3, 5, 10 or Unlimited
- Lockout after failure: A time out option for failed logins. you can set 15 min, 30 min or 60 min
To change Password Settings
- Go to Admin (It is located in Admin drop down menu which is on top right corner of your workspace)
- Click on “Password Settings” on the left hand menu
- Change all the necessary details
- Click “Save” button