- Select Site
- Go to Folder by clicking Folder name on the site menu
- Click settings icon on top right corner of page OR Click “App – Settings” from “More…” drop down menu located on top right corner of page
- Click “Plug-ins” link in left hand menu
- Click “Settings” link from settings dropdown located on top right corner of “Approval Process” card
- Two types of approval are available
- Folder Level: To turn on Folder level approval process, click “On” button on “App Level” section. Folder level approval means that all the files in that folder will have same approval process.
- File Level: To turn on File level approval process, click “On” button on “Record Level” section. File level approval means that all the files can have their own approval process.
Note: In case both Folder level and File level process is “On”, then if defined File level approval process will take precedence on Folder level approval process. That means you can have a default approval process in form of Folder level approval process. And then can define a different file level approval process where required.
- Click “Apply” button on “Approval Settings” dialog