Choice – Drop Down, Radio Button, and Check Box
Allow users to select between a number of predetermined options. Drop Down and Radio Button types allow a user to select a single option. The Check Box type allows multiple options to be selected at once.
Additional options for Choice fields:
- Required: Enable checkbox if field cannot be left empty.
- To add options:
- Click “New Option” button
- Type option value in the text box above “New Option” button
- Option for Drop down and Radio button can have a colour code associated with it. Click colour square before option text box to change the colour. Select colour from colour selector.
- Repeat step 1 to 3 to add multiple options.
- To remove options:
- Click delete icon located next to option text box
- Click “Confirm” button in the confirmation box to remove the option
- To sort options:
- Click “Sort Options” button
- Hold and drag the gripper icon to rearrange the options
- Click “Done” button
Note: Sorting is only allowed once the options are saved